نقد و بررسی تخصصی The Oxford ESOL Handbook
Oxford ESOL Handbook کتاب
Oxford ESOL Handbook
A practical 'toolkit' for developing students' language skills in the ESOL classroom.
· Focuses on the students: their backgrounds, characteristics, experiences, and first languages, and shows how all these affect them as learners
· Develops your understanding of how English works and what might make its structure confusing for learners, and shows you how to apply this knowledge to your teaching.
· Gives teachers new to ESOL (for example teachers of English as a Foreign Language or of adult literacy) a complete introduction to ESOL teaching
· Enables experienced ESOL teachers to check and update their knowledge of recent developments, new approaches, and research findings
· Provides teacher trainers with a valuable resource for training ESOL teachers